Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017!!!!

Image result for happy new year 2017 gif 

Happy New Year, everyone!!!! 

I really do hope that your 2017 is filled with good health, love, joy, and lots of books! 

I am highly looking forward to this year because I will be starting a new chapter in my life. If all things go well, I will be receiving my teaching credential in special education in May. I am super excited! 

Now, I hope to go back to dancing and hiking. I did not completely stop dancing but it slow down tremendously the last three months of 2016 as I focused on school. What did stop completely was hiking. I tend to hike every other weekend but unfortunately, I did not hike at all during the months of September to December. So I really need to change that for 2017. 

Another thing that I need to improve on is my reading. My reading also slow down in 2016. I did not meet my 2016 GoodReads goal of 45 at all. I only read 33 books. This has been the smallest number of books that I have read in a year. I usually read about 60 or more books. So...I need to get back to reading! lol

Well, thank you all for stopping by and supporting my blog. Even if you don't, I am still very appreciative to have a space where I can share my love in reading and other things. So thank you!

Again, Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Vonnie, May you be blessed with an abundance of good health, prosperity, and happiness in 2017!!

    Thank you for following my blog and leaving me so many wonderful comments.

    Best of luck with your reading goals this year, dancing, hiking, and earning your special education degree!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! <3 (heart, lol)
      Like I said before, your blogs is one of my favorites. I may be MIA for a few weeks but I'll always make a combat and your blog is the first one I visit!

      Thank you for your wonderful wishes!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you too, Vonnie! Good luck with all your goals in 2017. Happy reading, hiking, dancing and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I send you positive vibes for 2017!

      Delete