Thursday, December 22, 2016

Sign-Up for Bout of Books 18!

Bout of Books 18

Yes!!! I can participate in this one since I'll still be on vacation. 2016 did not go so well with my reading, so I really need to start 2017 right!

Here's a blurb on what BoB is all about:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Have you signed up yet?

6 comments:

  1. Happy reading to you during Bout of Books 18!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bout of Book reading! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! You're so sweet! Best of luck to you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm on vacation this week too! It should make the bout of books very productive indeed. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete