Friday, December 30, 2016

Library Love Challenge Sign-up

2017 Library Love Challenge

The Library Love Challenge is hosted by Angel's Guilty Pleasures and Bea's Book Nook. Since all of my audiobooks come from the library and I practically live at the library, I figured that this would be a challenge that I can do. Here's the gist of it:

"If you love to read and/or listen to books then you also love to buy every book you want to read. And, well, that puts a hurt on your wallet. Checking books (print, ebook, or audios) out from the library can save you LOTS of money and in most places getting a library card is FREE." 
The goal of this challenge is to read at least 12 library books in 2017. 
 
Here are the levels:
  • Dewey Decimal: read 12 books
  • Thrifty Reader: read 24 books
  • Overdrive Junkie: read 36 books
  • Library Card on Fire: read 50+ books

 Since I am still focusing a lot on my TBR pile, I will either aim for the "Dewey Decimal" or "Thrifty Reader" level. Either way, I know that I will have some library reads in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment