Friday, July 15, 2016

High Summer Read-a-Thon!


Okay, I saw Sarah over at Flood of Books join this read-a-thon and I figured, why not? I've been doing horrible with my reads. I've only been reading 1-2 physical books and listening to 1-2 audio books per month. This is no bueno!

The High Summer Read-a-Thon by Seasons of Reading is pretty laid back. She does not require you to constantly update, which puts me at ease knowing that I don't have to post something even if I have not accomplished anything. However, she does expect a wrap-up post. This means that I really must get my read on!


So here are my goals:

Read 2-3 physical books
Listen to 2 audiobooks

I really, really hope I can focus and accomplish my goals!!!

Did you join the read-a-thon?

9 comments:

  1. I just signed up today. Only going for two books as busy weeks. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two books are still a great number! I have high goals...Good luck!!!

      Delete
  2. I am either a bad or a good influence, since I am constantly joining read-a-thons and challenges. ;) I do like Michelle's because they are no stress. I also need to get some reading done; I can't believe this month is half over. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol
      Well, you've influenced me a few times now and I am not complaining ;)

      Delete
  3. I've signed up to take part in this read-a-thon thanks to you!! Good luck with your reading goals during the High Summer Read-a-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Vonnie! I hope you enjoy the read-a-thon and meet your reading goals this week.

    I love your header...and blog design. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete