Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Sign-up


Here we go again! 

I keep joining the TBR Pile Reading Challenge because I always start the year with good intentions, but I seem to always fail miserably. Out of my 43 books that I read in 2015, only 5 of them were TBR books. What the heck! Lol

I really need to make a better effort in tackling my TBR piles. So my goal for 2016 is to read at least 12 books from my shelves.  

So yes, I am joining the 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge again and I am really, really hoping to stick to my goal. 



The 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Bookish Lifestyle (Check out the blog. It's pretty cool!).


These are the reading levels the challenge has:

1-10 A Firm Handshake

11-20 A Friendly Hug

21-30 First Kiss

31-40 Sweet Summer Fling

41-50 Could This Be Love?

50+ Married with Children



Since I want to read at least 12 books, I guess that will put me at a Friendly Hug level. :)


Wish me luck!!!
 For the full guidelines and to sign up, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment