Monday, April 20, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays #105


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:



http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1335991551l/13539221.jpg
"I'm not a machine, Evening. I'm a man. And you made me to be free. You did that, right?"

Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate

This one caught my attention on Overdrive so I hope it's good. Should be starting it on my way to work tomorrow morning.





What is your teaser?

6 comments:

  1. I've seen this one before. It's supposed to be good. Hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by my Tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever that is a guy announcing he is a man, there is typically romance involved. Nice choice!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh intriguing teaser! Seen this one around but haven't read it myself. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an interesting one. Great tease!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete