Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays #80


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
"I'm sure they're all praying I will die before having children of my own. As long as I'm married, the covenant will be secure."

Page 75

"He wasn't wearing a shirt the night I saw him through the roses' eyes, but I don't remember what his bare chest looks like. I was too focused on his immense size and large, white teeth."

Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay, page 145

I'm about to start reading this book and the teasers have piqued my interest. I have joined with my good friend Maria over at A Night's Dream of Books to do a read-a-long of this book. It actually starts today! Come join us!!!






6 comments:

  1. Immense size. Large white teeth. I'm curious. Hope you enjoy the book.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great week.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the roses' eyes. What's that? Also, that beast with huge white teeth.
    My Teaser is from WITHOUT A TRACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I love stories that are based on fairy tales or are retellings.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. New Follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've been wanting to check this one out. Great teasers! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete