Sunday, December 15, 2013

#ReadingCram: Seasonal Reads Challenge

(Forgot to publish this yesterday)
 
readingcram^^Click on the banner above to sign up for the read-a-thon^^
 
If this sounds like something you'd like to join, visit the hosts blogs for more info on how you can sign up! Dana Square and Juliababyjen's Reading Room.

Michelle @ BookBriefs is the host for this challenge.
 
Dec 14 Seasonal Challenge 
 
Recommend a book good for a snow day


 
Comfort and Joy by Kristin Hannah is a story of a Christmas miracle. It's not the best book but it is still a warming read. Though it doesn't snow in the part of California that I live in, this would be a great book to read in a snowy day.
 
Recommend a book good for a rainy day


The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo is such a charming children's books. On rainy days, I like to read heart warming books and this one is just the right cup of tea.
 
Recommend a book good for a beach day
 

 
My Own Mr. Darcy by Karey White is the perfect beach read. No, it's not set at the beach but it is a light and fun read. Besides, it's all about finding your own Mr. Darcy ;)
 
Recommend a book good for a spooky night
 

Life as We Knew It by Susan Bet Pfeffer is my spooky read even though it's not a horror book. Why didn't I put this book as my snowy day even though there's snow on the cover? Well, this book scared the s**t out of me! The thought of this natural disaster actually happening had me paranoid for a week when reading it.


Feel free to check out my progress during this read-a-thon.

So what books do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment