Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Post, 12/27/13



This hop is hosted by Billy over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Every week bloggers answer a question and then visit other blogs that are participating.  This week's question is:

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?
  


A: Honestly, I hope to read more from my TBR pile for 2014. I've accepted many review books this year and the majority of them were ebooks. I really want to read more print books since I favor it more than electronic books.

Here are just some of the books that are on my TBR pile that I hope to read:



 


Book Beginnings on Friday is hosted by Rose City Reader and The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice.


The War Inside by M. Kircher

The beginning: "It was the blood that caught Thea's attention."
 
Page 56: "Snap! There it was again! The hairs on the back of her neck prickled, and the muscles in her body tensed."


Boy, is this book heart pumping!

12 comments:

  1. Intriguing quotes!

    Good luck with reading from your TBR pile. I hope to do that also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That opening definitely caught my attention, as did your 56 choice. This sounds like a book that would keep me reading late into the night.
    My Friday post is from THE WHISKEY BOTTLE IN THE WALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intriguing snippets... interesting cover too!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blogger answer is similar to yours. I need to just read what I have. :) A few are 2014 publications.

    I agree about e-books...I much prefer to have a book in my hands.

    THANKS for sharing.

    Good opening too. Both links back to my posts are listed below.

    Have a great day!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    My Blog Hop Answer

    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nefertiri has a beautiful cover!! I need to read what I already have too but there are so many books coming out in the next year. It's really a love hate relationship I have with books.

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My book club read Honolulu and we all really liked it.

    Thanks for participating in BBOF! Here's to another new year of good books and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have A Game of Thrones in my TBR pile for 2014. I'm planning in reading the whole series. I hope you get them.

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crap I forgot to add Cinder to my list. I am only aiming for books I own in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Game of Thrones is great. I still need to read Cinder too.

    ReplyDelete